Tuesday, April 08, 2008

In Montreal

I'm inside yet another hotel conference area in a fantastic city. But of course so far all I've seen is the hotel, which looks just like every other hotel in North America. So, Montreal will have to wait until I get through my part (although I may skip out to dinner in old Montreal with my client contact tonight).

My client, a service agency of the Canadian government is doing a three day session on CRM and I'm contributing to the CRM strategy training on Day 2. Today is Day 1 and I'm listening in (both in French and in English) on the plans, vision and challenges facing the agency. A stellar group of people, good leadership skills, some systems in place (especially in acquisitions), but still a need to define and execute on key performance indicators, especially client satisfaction.

More of an update later ...

UPDATE: The training day went great, especially in the morning session. The afternoon session's time probably could have been better spent just interacting with each other about applying the morning content, and then a group nap. This has been an intense few days for these folks (and for me). 

No comments: